Today was Anderson's first day of preschool! He loved it. We walked into his classroom and off he went. Kids were crying with the teacher and Anderson just wanted to get started. On the way in Bri spied a dad totally crying. Too Funny. Not us. We are happy he's in school, learning and playing with more peers.
While dropping him off at daycare exactly two years ago today, we fretted and tied to wonder if we could/wanted to make one income work. What have we done, we can't spend time with him etc... Seeing him run off and play with other kids without missing a beat today helped get rid of any left over newborn guilt I had. Anderson was really social and the teachers commented on how easy it was for him. When Bri picked him up from school they said he talked a lot (yay!) and even showed everyone, in his words, "cool shoes". Cool shoes were picked out by Anderson - we went for new sneakers and this was the only pair he wanted to wear. Bri said he didn't want to leave. He showed him around the room and pointed out a lot of fun things. Anderson went to bed at 7:30 on the dot, after asking for "night-night". Amazing. I'll take it.
Some pictures from the morning:
| Cool Shoes? Check! |
![]() |
| CHEEEESE |
PS. I have a bunch of blogs I subscribe to but can't comment for some reason. I get directed in a circle where I add a comment and it asks for my password, then I have to add the comment again, it asks for my password...repeat. It is so annoying - does anyone know how to fix this glitch?

No comments:
Post a Comment