May 19, 2012

BB#2 Photo

We did an elective ultrasound today to show Anderson his sister.  I had seen her twice this week - unplanned of course, but none were switched out of the 2D version as they were really checking fluid levels.  

Anderson was very interested in why they put jelly on my belly and then when he found out she was in water he asked "where are the fishes then".  Something to ponder.  Turns out she apparently has a full head of hair - I'm a bit skeptical even though were were told this earlier in the week.  I mean hair is cute and all but full on 1 inch long hair is kinda weird.  We'll see.  Anderson was caught up on this little fact the entire time and was like, oooh spiky hair, why?!? 

She had her hands in front of her face almost the entire time so we got very few shots, even though we tried for almost an hour and I moved around, took a walk and changed positions. No such luck.  Here's one of the better ones.  Note the dark around her face is supposedly the hair.  Think she's need a cut and blow-out fresh from the womb?


BTW, any guesses on names?  I won't make you guess - Anderson picked it out and tells everyone.  Her name: Goo Goo Ga Ga.  Ha ha ha. Seriously, that's what he calls her if you ask her name. Which is an upgrade from the previous name, Darth Vadar.


No comments: