Wave hit the 3 month mark today and celebrated just as I recall Anderson did - crying, eating and being all around clingy. I've said it before but she spoils us. She regularly sleeps 8-11 hours at night, naps decently enough. Today though, none of that happened; she woke up twice (gasp!) last night too. It must be a growth spurt or some new skill is going to surprise us later this week. In addition to loving sleep as much as mom, she smiles, drools and talks a ton. Her hair is pretty funny, having rubbed the sides off in her sleep she sports a pretty serious mohawk/mullet that I combover. In the few short minutes of a non-clingy baby I was able to capture her cute little mug for her 3 month photo with the bunny.
No stats as we don't see the doctor this month, but we'll see how she's been growing next month.
![]() |
| 3 months old! |

No comments:
Post a Comment