Time moves way to fast these days. Nothing crazy - just life. Wave is now 10 months old. Her stats from her 9 month appointment (the last one before she's 1):
- 14 lbs 9oz
- 26.5 " (I think, I forget off the top of my head)
Anderson is 4 years old (holy moly that was fast). Stats from his 4 yr appointment:
- 33lbs
- 39.5"
We celebrated A's bday by taking him to Disneyland for the weekend. We did "cheat" a bit. All the cool rides (i.e. Lightning McQueen & Star Tours) requires height of 40". So he may have wore his boots just to make it, which he did. It was a great weekend. Cindy flew in from NJ, Rick & Kathy caravanned down with us and Jamie & Erin met us in the park on Sunday. Fun times by all.
I started a new job in Mid-March. It's great. I run the Real Estate & Facilities team globally for a start up. Global sounds funny, but they do in fact have 5 locations (US, EMEA & APAC) with more slated to open this year. It's a whirlwind and really fun. I've already closed my first transaction and have $40K+ sq ft under construction. It's also in San Mateo, so outside of travel it's 2.5 miles from home. Not too shabby at all.
Today was a big day, not because it's mother's day, but because Anderson learned to ride the big kid bike. We had training wheels on for about 10 minutes before taking them off (thank you balance bike!). He was unsure at first, but I think he really likes it a lot and realizes it's pretty special to be riding a bike with pedals like mom and dad.
Waverly crawls, sits and slightly pulls up. She's not totally there yet on that skill - which I'll take. 10 months and still no teeth; it's pretty cute. There are 2 right there, just not cut through. I expect that we'll get a few in a quick amount of time considering A had 5 or 6 at this point. It really drives home that each kid is at their own pace.
![]() |
| Spidey's (A & his BFF) |
![]() |
| My fav - she hated characters |
| Dumbo |
| Cracking each other up |
![]() |
| W/Nan in Carsland |
![]() |
| No fear - Splash Mtn w/Uncle Jamie |




No comments:
Post a Comment