
We're 6 days away from "Baby's 1st Christmas". I'm kinda excited. Christmas had lost its sheen as we became jaded adults. Now that we have a child, a few nieces and a nephew it is hard not to get into the spirit. I've been in Toys R Us more in the past two weeks than I could have imagined. Bri and I took Anderson to meet Santa Claus about two weeks ago. It went really well, we didn't expect him to cry or freak out but I did expect him to reach out for the impressive long grey beard Santa has grown for the occasion/job. Anderson is a big fan of his uncle Jamie's beard and G-Pa's mustache but not so much of Santa's. We purchased a great shot of Anderson looking up at him probably thinking, "Who is this guy that my mom dropped me off with?" or "hmmm do I yank the beard or the glasses first."
As you can guess by the posts title, Anderson is 8 month old today. He's no longer content sitting on the chair posing for a cute picture with Julius. No. Not at all. He is my kid. The apple didn't fall far from the tree when it came to independence. He wouldn't allow a good picture until he was on the floor sitting by himself, and not in a sitting pose I put him in. He had to crawl around and sit himself down before he wanted to even be near Julius for his monthly picture. *sigh* I love him. Who wouldn't though! I caught up with a blog post earlier this week about all the happenings that have been taking place.
I can't wait to take advantage of two back-to-back 3 day work weeks. I'm going to try and sleep in as much as possible (pipe dream, A wants breakfast usually no later than 7am) but other than that I plan to lounge around and catch up on enjoying all the little moments with Bri, A and Evita. Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment