Bri and I really hope we can see our friend sleep really soon. After the past few sleepless nights (last night being the worst, a Sunday no less) I have a major bone to pick with the tooth fairy. I understand that teeth are neccesary but having four molars work their way out in varying degrees at the same time is not fair to parents but really not fair to Anderson. The poor guy is miserable at night. It's weird, during the day he's been drooling like crazy and chewing on everything and anything but at about midnight it's clear they are making their move. To top it off after a near sleepless night A's been getting up as early as 4:45am ready to go for the day and play. Oy Vey! Poor baby and mommy. I would say poor dad but Bri's been away for business some nights and will be headed to Vegas for business this week. He's getting a few good nights of sleep mixed in there. Lucky guy. We'll be heading to the doctor's on Friday to see what his stats are but I'll be sure to ask about this crazy teething and sleep patterns. I realize we've been blessed to have a 12 hour a night sleeper since he was 4 months old, but I've been spoiled and want it back!
In other news, A is 15 months old today. How cute is the picture to the left? The weather has been great these days so we try and spend as much time outside as possible. For a few reasons, it tires him out, Evita gets a break, our house doesn't get trashed and there's so much to do in the Bay Area! The town we live in has a great large park that has a Japanese Tea Garden, ball field, large playground and an old school train ride. A was a little too small to sit in it himself, so I had to go along for the ride. Rough life. We're headed across the pond to London in two weeks and tkaing Anderson with us. He's been good on planes thus far, but I pray a 10+ hours flight doesn't push it. I'm hoping we bump into Gwen Stefani and her kids in one of the Hyde Park playgrounds. Maybe her kids will want to be best friends with A and we'll start having playdates in the U.S. ha ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment