Have I blogged about what a ham this kid is? Seriously he cracks.us.up. His newest tricks have us in stitches. I'm sure it will get old soon but I wanted to be sure to capture it.
- He blows raspberry kisses on your belly. I don't know where he picked it up from because we don't really do this to him. Now if we're all hanging out on the couch or something Anderson will pick up your shirt, lean in and blow raspberries on your belly, crack up and do it again.
- He thinks he's a dog. Is this a sign we should think about a brother/sister for him?
- He crawls on all fours and makes a "woof" type sounds and follows Evita around
- The other day he sat in my lap, looked at me, stuck his tongue out, licked my cheeks, made a noise and did it again. It took me a moment but I realized Evita was licking my hand trying to get my attention and he copied her. It was really cute.
- Cheerios were dropped (not a rare occurrence these days), Evita ran to snag a few and Anderson got on all fours and tried to eat one off the ground just like Evita. Bri took a picture. We will use this as blackmail one day.
2 comments:
Congrats Anderson! Wow, I cannot believe he's so grown up. Preschool and potty training - I still think of him as a baby.
Thanks for sharing all the fun things Anderson does! You're so articulate and have a special way of describing events so we REALLY get the essence of what's happening!
Since we can't be there with Anderson all the time it's great to get windows into his little life and yours. Thanks Dawn.
Post a Comment