I was tempted to title this post, whoa oh half way there. Alas, I did so back in '08 with my first pregnancy (or at least something very similar). In my defense, hearing/seeing that I'm half way through something always triggers my brain to the chorus of Living on a Prayer. It's the jersey girl in me, apparently it's never going to die. Tim Riggins once said, Texas Forever, to that I say Bon Jovi forever. BTW, if you find yourself wondering who the hell is Tim Riggins, you should feel ashamed. Google, Netflix and then talk to me. I love #33, QB1 and Tammy Taylor, y'all. In fact don't be surprised if this little lady is called lyla or Tyra. Seriously if you haven't watched FNL you missed out on the best television ever created. Just thinking about the series finale makes me tear up, and it's not because of the hormones either.
I digressed. FNL will do that to me. All in all it's been going well. I had a terrible case of sciatica - crap please never let it happen again. It was painful as all get out and I didn't know if I could put pressure on my leg let alone do any sudden movement. It's gone thanks to some miracle work by a chiropractor and a massage. Cross your fingers it stays that way.
 |
| 20 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment