July 20, 2012

Almost 2 weeks in...

...as a family of 4 and it's going really well. Perhaps because it is not our first rodeo or the fact she's slightly easier/calmer than Anderson was - but we are not totally overwhelmed as I anticipated us to be. Even Evita is calm this time around.

Anderson is smitten with his baby but outside of one photo where he held her (to postpone bedtime) he's rarely touched her at all. Slowly but surely he is getting closer. He does give us play by plays though, "look mommy, she loved her hand!", said proudly.

Sleep is still a bit elusive, as we have a little hungry guts on our hand who just cluster feeds all.night.long (or so it seems to me). One night will be terrible and the next we'll get 4hours of consecutive sleep. Recovery for me has been pretty easy - much different than the c-section recovery I had with A. Don't get me wrong I was up and going but I didn't feel all around so well as fast. I'm enjoying this fact!

Some pics from the past two weeks. Anderson is in swim lessons at school now and having a blast!
Buzz Lightyear rides
sleepy
Swim lessons at school
Anderson helps out
hanging with dad

No comments: