Wow, one month has certainly flown by this time around. Waverly is a great little one. No exciting developments in this first month, but I did get some sweet little coo's the other day. She's eating and sleeping well, in fact, she graced us with an 8+ hour sleep the other night. It's not normal but we took it. We'll have her one month stats tomorrow but I don't anticipate anything earth shattering. Bri and I make small children, it's a proven fact. I'll be happy if she's at 8lbs, but I think it might be a stretch as it took her 3 weeks to get back to birth weight.
As with Anderson I'm going to take a monthly photo of her (then yearly after 1) with her Bunny. Who knows maybe we'll have photos of a 20 year Anderson with Julius and 20 year old Waverly with the bunny.
![]() |
| 1 month |

No comments:
Post a Comment