![]() |
| She really loves him |
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
What a great time of year! The holidays are in full swing here in sunny (&sometimes rainy) CA. The kids are excited, the house has lights and a tree, and we are eagerly awaiting Santa's arrival on Christmas Day. Anderson has picked out a gift for "his" baby - a doll. It's pretty fugly, but hey it's what he wanted to get her and I'm sure she'll love it. I'm hoping she does because I don't want a house full of dolls. Dolls & stuffed animals are annoying. It's like no matter how hard we try we seem to accumulate more and more of them each year. Do you know Goodwill doesn't want to accept them?
As usual, I digress...
The Birkett kids have made their way to Santa, no one cried, but Waverly looked a bit unsure. Anderson drew Santa a picture and brought it with us. Too cute.
Anderson's preschool class put on a little holiday show. They've been working hard since the beginning of November and it was adorable. There's something about a group of chipmunks, er, I mean 3 year old squeaking singing their way through holiday classics. Some kids had special parts with speaking roles. Anderson was "boy with teddy bear" and had a little poem to say about waiting for Santa. He nailed it.





No comments:
Post a Comment