
The babycenter.com email for this week says that he is about the weight of a large jicama (3 3/4lbs). The amount of blood running through my body has increased 40-50%, and I know it! I am hot, ALL.THE.TIME. Luckily my work has been great (ok, it is the perk of working in the Real Estate & Facilities team), I have a personal air conditioner/heater for my desk and a foot stool that props my legs up like I have an ottoman under my desk.
The email also says its time to discuss who will be in the labor & delivery room with you. Hmmm, in case you really don't know me at all it will just be Brian and I! I'm not all about the family "bonding". Depending on how long we're in the hospital we'll see guests. Obviously grandparents will be allowed to visit after we've had a few hours to rest and bonding as a new family of 3. I've never had a stitch, let alone a hospital stay - so it's not something I am looking forward to or even remotely comfortable with - in fact just walking into the hospital might be the getting through the worst for me. Phobia. So don't bank on getting the okay to see me (who am I kidding, the kid is who everyone wants to see!!) until we arrive at home. I'm hoping we're blessed with an insurance company that rushes you out within 24 hours...hee hee.

4 comments:
I wanna see a more current pic of you missy.
That's the most recent picture I have! :-)
take one before you pop!
ok ok, this weekend. but i don't think it will look any different, since it will only be two weeks in between. i'll post them on flickr too.
Post a Comment