March 6, 2009

Another Mai Thai please!

I've been thinking about the deliciousness of a Mai Thai ever since I saw our weekly email this morning. Apparently our boy is as heavy as a pineapple. The only thing I like pineapple in is a Mai Thai, and boy do I wish I had one now. Soon enough! Bri and I, ok just Bri, are busy packing up for our move. At my doctor's appointment today the nurse asked me if I had any plans for the weekend, when I said packing she mentioned that it seems like all pregnant women move. Well I'm glad to know it's just not me. If you'd like to volunteer your muscles to help us move...just give us a call. (all you can eat pizza and beer!!) We're hee'ing and haw'ing about having to pay for movers.

I'm excited for the upcoming week as Cindy and my sis Abby will be flying out here on Thursday evening for the weekend. Abby will be bringing our niece Emma with her and we can't wait to see her in person again. We get to see some pictures, but she's got to be much bigger and more active than when we saw her at 2 months old in October. I wish we could have made it out to Jersey one more time, but alas it won't be happening for me at least. I'm itching to go somewhere.
Oh and to answer a question I've been getting since my "We have a Name..." post - we're going to try and keep his name to ourselves until we introduce him to the world after he arrives. More just so there's one thing to look forward to and obviously there's a bit of apprehension of getting an odd look after saying his name.


2 comments:

mini_jen said...

Good luck on the move. We'd help if we were closer, honest. Speaking of Mai Tai, did you have a virgin one at the Tonga Room to Save it??

Dawn said...

No I didn't make it on Friday night, but I plan to go have a virgin drink there very soon! I think the move will be ok, luckily I don't really have to do much but watch Evita :-)