We're now officially living in the suburbs. It was a rough move to say the least, so we'll leave it at that and one day I just might be able to look back and laugh as it really has been a comedy of errors, just without the comedy. I did not do any of the work - except cleaning up here and there and have started to unpack. Brian has been fantastic and has really worked his tail off. I do owe him big time as I was not the best wife in the world this weekend, hey I'm admitting it. Now I know why being 8 months pregnant and moving is NOT a good idea. To make matters worse someone also told me I had cankles!!!! Hmmm well if you were carrying around a baby in your belly, moving, stressing out and in general on your feet for a long period of time you too would possibly have a cankle. Geez at least they are not permanent. Ahh I'm putting the memories/nightmare of this weekend behind me and just moving forward.
On a fun note, Brian put the crib together and it looks great. Once we get done organizing all of our stuff we'll be able to focus on the kids rooms. Evita is enjoying the new digs - especially the HUGE backyard.
I had a doctor's appointment on Friday. That was interesting. For some reason she has the same due date (April 24th) but her and the nurse kept referring to me being in my 36th week. Odd, considering everywhere else says I am now in my 35th week. I don't want to rush things, nor do I want to get to my due date and they feel the need for induction or something. I figure I'll ask about the discrepancy at my next appointment, as we've always been on the same page.
This week Baby Birkett's weight is comparable to a honeydew melon. Just over 5 lbs. I'm hoping he doesn't gain too much more weight for purely selfish reasons - I need to use these thoughts to help stay clear off all the Easter candy going around.

1 comment:
now you can spread out and put those FEET up! Oh and whomever mentioned cankles should be spanked! There should be a book of what not to say to a woman, especially an 8 month preggers woman!
Post a Comment