March 13, 2009

T.G.I.F!!!

Whew, I didn't know if I'd make it through this week. It was a comedy of errors for sure, peaking on Wednesday and getting better ever since. Luckily, nothing had to do with the pregnancy, just those weird occurrences. You know, one thing happens such as hitting off instead of snooze, you think to yourself ok not the best way to start the day, but hey at least I got some extra sleep! But finding out you overslept when a fire alarm awoke you - not a good jolt to the system - and Wednesday went on and on and on from there...

Pregnancy-wise I'm still doing great. Starting to feel a bit tired, but I attribute that to my week and the stress of moving/packing. I'll let you know in about two weeks if that wears off. Although I've gotten some great compliments this week from people I know. I guess I have a lot more energy that most people do at my stage in the game, am "carrying well" (not sure what this meant), and don't waddle. :-)

This weekend is a bit hectic, but should be really fun. Some of Brian's aunties are throwing a shower for the little guy tomorrow (thank you!) and because of it it my mom and Abby flew into town for the weekend, and Jamie and Erin will also be in town. With Cindy came some Taylor Ham and Tastykakes...mmmmmm. We're also going for a 3D/4D ultrasound tomorrow - yeah places now exist for you to go and pay out of pocket for an optional ultrasound. I'm excited because they last time we had one like this was at around 18 weeks.

The weekly emails are getting downright scary now. It say he now weighs about 4 3/4 lbs - like your average cantaloupe! YIKES. At least they didn't say he was the size of a cantaloupe, but I can't get the vision out of my head.


No comments: