December 16, 2009

TV Debut

I forgot to blog about this! Anderson made his TV debut back in October on a local news magazine, Eye on the Bay. We were recruited to participate in a baby wearing segment. Anderson was a little less than three months old at the time, so when it aired my heart melted! He was so itty bitty. You can view it here: Anderson's TV DEBUT! Let it load and scroll to the 4:45, 5:26 or 6:00 minute marks to see him. As a thank you from CBS we were sent an Ergo Baby Carrier in their new Grey/Star pattern in July- it didn't hit store shelves until October. It's actually a great carrier for him right now. It does a front, back and side carry. I still really enjoy the carrier I bought before he was born.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I think I saw this episode! (Actually I wasn't familiar with this show until I was on it, too! It was a segment on Yelpers favorite cheap eats.) Now I watch it all the time, with particular interest in the baby episodes.